Skype is one of the global leader in providing VoIP services. However to enjoy premium services, Skype offers subscription. Today we will explain you how to cancel your Skype subscription and the good thing is even though your subscription has been cancelled, you are allowed to use the remaining minutes until they expire.
To cancel a subscription, you need to cancel the recurring payments.
• Launch Skype and log in to your account
• Click Skype on the menu bar and choose Account
• The Account window will appear on the screen. Among several other features choose the subscription feature which you wish to cancel.
• Find your subscription detail on the right side of the window and click Settings
• Select Cancel subscription to end your subscription.
• Click the Thanks but no thanks, I still want to cancel option to confirm your decision.
• A message is displayed confirming your cancellation process. You will also receive an email on your registered email address
If you want to cancel your Skype account, you must raise a service request by emailing at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your username and other account information. And if you are an independent bird, there is a Cancelation Wizard help! which helps you cancel your Skype account.
Overall, Skype offers a very simple and transparent procedure to help you cancel your subscription. Also it plays fair in terms of using up your remaining credit.