Recently we published Unlimited India calling plan of $14.99/month by Vonage and today we found another unlimited calling plan to India in just $2.95 from UnlimitedIndiaCalling. Well don't get surprised its just for the first month trial. We have reviewed their service and promotion to get the real picture.
- First month trial in $2.95 instead of $19.95/month (taxes extra)
- Free Voice Priority Adapter
- USA Local phone number
- Keep your existing phone number feature
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Voice mail, Caller ID Block, Call return
- Free Shipping
- Free Activation
You should know before signing up for this promotion.
Under trial period:
Under trial period:
- Trial period limit of 500 minutes.
- No refund or cancellation if used for more than 500 minutes.
- You pay around $8-$10 taxes.
- Trial period costs $10.95.
- Non refundable qualification charge of $29 if accepted trial.
- Customer must cancel Service through customer Care Department at the toll-free number listed on the first page of your invoice within thirty days of the Activation Date.
After first month:
- Normal monthly limit of 5250 minutes. Account suspended if exceeds.
- Calls limited to 20 numbers, account may be suspended if calls more than 20 numbers.
- Around $28 per month including taxes.
- Disconnect fee of $29.95 per account if canceled before once year.(if you have exceeded the trial)
- Customers are solely responsible for terminating or canceling accounts. you will remain responsible for these charges until the account is properly cancelled.
If you understand the limitations by the service provider, then you can consider the service based on your uses. We have not checked the call quality of this service so we can not comment on the call quality, but if you search on google, you may find some negative reviews. However the service seems to be reasonable comparable to other unlimited call providers as non of the unlimited call provider sprovide real unlimited calls to India, there are always hidden fees and limitations which makes it overall costlier than pay as you go plans, The final decision is yours.
You can find more information here:
The views written above are my personal views and we are not paid by someone to write this review. You may be interested in read this post:
Is unlimited calling plan value for money?