Are you unable to hear sound with your VoIP softphone or dialer with Microsoft windows vista and windows7?
Are you having sound card problems with your Betamax /dellmont VoIP software provided by Finaria SA?
The common symptoms of this problem after you install the application and try to call using the softphone are
- You are Unable to hear sound from softphone.
- Lot of delay in sound when you speak.
- Your friend is unable to hear voice.
- You get error: the call failed due to sound device problems in this computer.
- Even changing the sound device does not solve yoru problem.
- Even running sound Audio wizard does not help.
- For other applications sound works perfectly.
Generally Smartvoip, actionvoip, voipblast and jumblo provides cheap rates to India and if you are unable to use these software because of this sound card problem then we have the solution for this
Either you are using Microsoft windows vista or windows7 and having compatibility issue of the software with this version. In this case the sound card gives error and you don't hear anything, neither your friend.
Please follow these stepwise instructions
- Go to your program file folder and locate your application
- For example, for smartvoip, this application will be located
- C:\Program Files\SmartVoip.com\SmartVoip
- Then find “SmartVoip.exe”
- Right click >> Properties >> Compatibility
- Check (Select) compatibility mode with windows xp (Service pack2)
- Press ok and restart the application.
This sound problem may occur with
These softphones come with VoipBuster, VoipStunt, InternetCalls, VoipDiscount, FreeCall, VoipCheap, PoivY, SparVoip, NetAppel, SipDiscount, WebCallDirect, LowRateVoip, JustVoip, 12Voip, Nonoh, SmsDiscount, VoipWise, VoipRaider, SmsListo, BudgetSip, VoipHit, DialNow, CallEasy, InterVoip, VoipZoom, SmartVoip, ActionVoip, Telbo, Jumblo, VoipBlast.